Thursday, November 20, 2008

WATCH OUT FOR THE BIG GIRLS....


WATCH OUT NOW!!! Big girls are ahead in the race! You always hear that men prefer the slim women with figures. But who said big women aren't as sexy?? I myself even believe that men prefer something to hug and hold not skin and bones. Its the 21st century and its a whole different ball game!! I mean obese isnt the new style but a women with a litte meat can strut her stuff just as well. Men love breast and well its more common for a female thats a little thicker to be more heavy on the top and bottom. It's common for men to drool over famous celebrities who are petite or slim but Queen Latifah and Tacara are very well liked. It's only a matter of time before big girls just take it all. But every guy has his own taste and opposites sure do attract. Famous saying from god knows where "more cushion for the pushing". I myself am a big woman and very proud and if you ask me everyone has a match out there.


No comments: