Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MOTHERS KNOW BEST


It's as if Mother's have magical or phsycic powers. They tell you to do one thing and next thing you know it happens. "Dont go out without your hat your going to get a cold." or "Don't put it like that its going to fall." I at least had my share of incidents. I was 5 yrs old and m my parents had company over. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. As a normal 5 yr old you start getting bored. As the smart child that I am I decided to sit on the couch arm and start pretending it was a swing. Rocking back and forth my mom told me to stop. Enjoying myself so much I kept at it until I lost my balance and slammed my head on the radiator behind me. Not only did I hit my head but I had cracked it open in the back. My parents rushed me to the bathroom to put pressure on it and to stop the bleeding. The funny part about it (well at least now) while everything was happening my mother was still preaching to me on how I should of listened to her. They ended up bringing me to the hospital where they stitched me up wide awake. Boy was I screaming, my father holding me down and the doctor sewing I actually peed on myself. Haha so embarassing yet such a kid. Throughout my childhood I had a trillion accidents and stories. Half of them I didnt listen to my mom. But as the years went by I started to realize my mother was usually right. It was scary! Dont always be so quick to go against what your mom says. MOTHERS DO KNOW BEST.

No comments: